|Home | Before Pickup | Starting Pickup | In The Middle Of Pickup | The End Of Pickup|
A list of tips about Approaching
I put together a handy list of crucially important things to do when you approach a beautiful woman.
1. Have a canned opener ready -- This is NOT a night at the improv. Going "situational" (e.g., "it sure is crowded here" or "that's a nice purse") will rarely work. Remember
2. 3-2-1-GO -- The three-second rule was created for a reason. When you see a girl you like, GO. Open her group within three seconds. The failure to do this will "stale you
3. Approach at an angle -- Do not walk straight up to the group. Approach at angle, tilt your head over your shoulders, and say your piece. Done correctly (and you almost need to see it to do it properly), you raise your value significantly by demonstrating that you do not need their attention or approval.
4. Smile on the approach -- Don't grin like a moron through the entire interaction, but smile as you walk to the set, and in the first few seconds of the opener. Smile with your eyes, not just your mouth.
5. Be loud enough -- Everyone in the group should hear your opener. Your opener should be loud enough that it cuts across whatever conversations they are already having. Don't shout, but make it socially awkward for them not to pay attention to your opener.
6. Don't lean in -- This is connected to being loud enough. You should project your voice enough that they can hear you from a normal standing position (or leaning slightly back).
7. Engage the group -- Do NOT go into a group and talk to the woman you want to meet (the target). Engage the whole group. Pay LESS attention to the target.
8. Neg the target -- You should know what negs are by now. The hotter the girl, the quicker you have to neg. I've seen Mystery open with a neg, as well as negging the target within the first 10 seconds of his opener.
There. Do those things, and you should be able to get through A1 (the opener). As soon as you spot the opportunity, shift gears into A2 (interest/attraction).
I also wanted to talk about some basic fashion and style tips. 1. Untuck that shirt -- Don't go out to a social gathering with a collared, button-down shirt that is tucked in. It's not in style. Trust us.
2. Be taller -- There are plenty of brands of very fashionable shoes and boots that give you extra height. I'm 5'10 normally and 6'1 in the kick-ass pair of black buckled dress shoes that have a couple of inches underneath. Just by itself this has made me more attractive to a large number of women and has given me a chance with some women who wouldn't have talked to me before.
3. Burn that t-shirt -- Don't wear a white t-shirt under your dress shirt. That's so late 80s. It conveys a lack of sexuality. Undo the top two buttons of your shirt (no more!) and show a tiny bit of your chest. If this exposes mounds of chest hair, then get that taken care of too. While you're at it, get rid of short-sleeved button-down shirts too.
4. Get some ornamental stuff -- Earrings, funky shoes, rings, hats, scarves, neck-chains, wrist bands, whatever. Get something. What is purely ornamental (e.g., a double breasted suit, cuff links, a peacock's tail) is sexy. What is purely functional generally is not. See what Mystery, Lovedrop, Sinn, DJ, and the Prophet look like in the field and you'll get it.
5. Make your clothes fit -- Why spend $80 on a shirt off the rack that doesn't fit if you won't spend $5-$10 to have it altered? If it doesn't fit you perfectly, spend a couple of bucks, take it to a dry cleaner/alterations place, and get them to make it fit.
www.seductionbase.com @2006-2007 - The Ultimate Collection Of seduction Opener, Close Routines and Other seduction Tactics